Limited Warranty (down load PDF)
1. Unity Digital warrants that the Unity product shall be free from significant defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 5 years (Memory cards) or 2-years (USB Flash Drives, Solid State Drives, USB Card Readers) from the date of first purchase. Unity DRAM has a limited Lifetime warranty.
This warranty gives you specific rights and you may have other rights which vary under different jurisdictions.
2. For warranty service please contact your place of purchase. If you have any difficulty please see Support
3. You must provide a proof-of-purchase to be eligible for this limited warranty.
4. The limited warranty does not cover accidental damage, abuse or misuse, wear and tear, unauthorized repair, modification or disassembly, or use in abnormal conditions or damage caused by viruses, trojans or worms, or any other malicious programs, or consequential or incidental losses.
5. Unity Digital - does not warrant uninterrupted or error-free operation of the product, or compatibility with all current or future hardware or software or that the product can be made compliant. The product must not be used in any application (e.g. medical or military) where failure could threaten injury or life. For products with security software or hardware; the product cannot be guaranteed to be fully secure. No security system can be considered absolute.
6. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Unity Digital’s entire liability and your exclusive remedy for a breach of any warranty shall be at Unity Digital’s option to (1) repair or replace the product (with a better or equivalent product) or (2) refund the purchase price paid - provided the product is returned at the user's risk and cost to the point of purchase (or other point given by Unity Digital) with a copy of a proof-of-purchase. This limited warranty is non-transferable and limited to the original purchaser in the country or territory of purchase.
7. You must obtain a Return Material Authorization number (RMA) before returning any product. Any repair or replacement shall be warranted for the remainder of the warranty period or 60 days whichever is longer. All data must be backed up before sending for repair. See Support.
8. To the extent permitted by applicable law - The limited warranty expressed in this agreement replaces all other warranties. Unity Digital (or any third party suppliers) makes no other warranty or condition, whether expressed or implied including but not limited to the merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
Limitation of Liability
1. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW -UNDER NO CONDITIONS IS UNITY DIGITAL (OR ANY THIRD PARTY SUPPLIERS) LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE TO DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUES OR SAVINGS, LOSS OF CONTRACTS, INCREASED COSTS, COST IN PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, OR ANY OTHER SPECIAL, INDIRECT CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL LOSS OR DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE SALE, USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE SUPPLIED BY UNITY DIGITAL. EVEN IF UNITY DIGITAL HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES UNITY DIGITAL'S LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE PURCHASE VALUE OF THE PRODUCT.
2. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS UNDER APPLICABLE LAWS. YOUR RIGHTS MAY VARY FROM JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION. THEREFORE SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
All brand names, trademarks and registered trademarks are properties of their respective owners. Features and specifications are subject to change without notice. Unity, Unity Memory, Unity Storage are trading names of Unity Digital.
If you would like to test our product in your application, please follow this link and fill out the form.Request Form